Bible Quiz On The Crucifixion And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ
One of God's biggest demonstrations of his deep love for us, his children, was the sacrifice of his son Jesus, and the power he demonstrated when he raised him from death. The suffering, torture, and agony that our Savior endured is almost unimaginable. To top it off, his victory over death through resurrection makes it possible for us believers to live a victorious life through Christ!
This page is printer friendly, so you can print it out and take it with you or give it to others so they can test their Bible knowledge. But if you're just browsing the web, you can take this quiz right now...
Free Online Bible Quiz on the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Jesus' suffering and death was more gruesome than we may realize. The movie "The Passion" brings out the agony that Jesus experienced and may help you to better understand his immense love for you and all of his people. Click here to watch The Passion.
1) c. "They braided a crown of thorns and put it on his head." Matthew 27:29 (WEB) See also Mark 15:17, John 19:2.
2) b. "They compelled one passing by... Simon of Cyrene... to go with them, that he might bear his cross." Mark 15:21 (WEB). See also Matthew 27:32, Luke 23:26.
3) a. "They set up over his head the accusation against him written, 'THIS IS JESUS, THE KING OF THE JEWS.'" Matthew 27:37 (WEB). See also Mark 15:26, Luke 23:38. (John 19:19 does not specify position of inscription on cross)
4) d. "With him they crucified two robbers." Mark 15:27 (WEB). See also Matthew 27:38, Luke 23:39-40, John 19:18.
5) c. "The veil of the temple was torn in two." Luke 23:45 (WEB). See also Matthew 27:51, Mark 15:38. Some versions use the word "veil," while others use the word "curtain."
6) b. "When they came to Jesus, and saw that he was already dead, they didnít break his legs. However one of the soldiers pierced his side with a spear." John 19:33-34 (WEB). The Gospel of John is the only one of the four Gospels that records this.
7) d. "Joseph of Arimathaea...asked of Pilate that he might take away Jesus' body." John 19:38 (WEB). See also Matthew 27:58, Mark 15:43, Luke 23:51-52.
8) a. "Now after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn on the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb." Matthew 28:1 (WEB). See also Mark 16:1-2, Luke 24:1, John 20:1
9) b. "They found the stone rolled away from the tomb." Luke 24:2 (WEB). See also Matthew 28:2, Mark 16:4, John 20:1
10) c. "She, supposing him to be the gardener, said to him..." John 20:15 (WEB)
11) b. "Many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the tombs after his resurrection, they entered into the holy city and appeared to many." Matthew 27:52-53 (WEB). The Gospel of Matthew is the only one of the four Gospels that records this.
For more fun Bible quizzes like this, visit www.HopeFromTheBible.com/bible-quizzescomments powered by Disqus